HUFLIT accepts applications for admission based on the high school transcript evaluation in the fourth roundFrom August 1st to August 22nd, 2023, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) will accept applications for admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam in the fourth round of 2023 for 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system.
HUFLIT announces the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023On July 24, 2023, the Admission Council of HUFLIT announced the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023. This threshold is applicable to 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system, following the admission evaluation process regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. The admission score threshold ranges from 15 to 16 points.
Instructions for candidates to apply for university admission on the portal of the Ministry of Education and Training in 2023
Student exchange program with Universidad Católica San Antonia de Murcia (UCAM) – Spain for Fall Semester 2023
The Department of International Relations is pleased to inform all students about the upcoming student exchange program with Universidad Católica San Antonia de Murcia (UCAM) – Spain for the Fall Semester of 2023. The program details are as follows:
- Number of students: 02
- Exchange duration: 1 or 2 semesters, starting from the first semester of the academic year 2023-2024
- Program of study: Business Administration in English. For detailed course information, please refer to https://international.ucam.edu/studies/study-abroad/list-of-courses. Students can choose suitable courses from the program offered by the faculty on the university’s website.
- For more information about UCAM, please visit http://tiny.cc/studentexchange_UCAM_F23 or scan the QR code.
- Currently enrolled in the second year or above.
- English proficiency at B2 level or equivalent.
Benefits and Responsibilities:
- 100% tuition fee and registration fee waived at UCAM.
- Transcript issued upon completion of the program.
- Transfer of study results from UCAM to HUFLIT will be considered if equivalent to courses in the HUFLIT program. The maximum number of transferred credits is 25% of the total credits in the training program (e.g., if the training program includes 100 credits, the maximum number of transferable credits is 25 credits).
- Students are responsible for all expenses incurred during the exchange program at UCAM.
- Students are required to pay a counseling fee for document review according to HUFLIT’s regulations (6,000,000 VND/semester).
- Pay the corresponding tuition fees for courses recognized as equivalent before departure.
- Specific information regarding tuition and fees will be provided after students obtain their visas.
- Faculty will notify eligible students.
- Students who meet the criteria can register at the Faculty’s Office.
- The Faculty will submit a list of nominated students to the Department of International Relations before 04:30 PM on May 17th, 2023 (the list should include full name, student ID, email, phone number, passport number, and exchange period). If the number of applicants exceeds the partner institution’s request, the International Relations Office will conduct a selection process to choose suitable students and inform the Faculty of the results. Otherwise, the nominated list from the Faculty will be considered the official list.
- To avoid losing opportunities for other students, after being nominated by the Faculty, students are required to pay 1,000,000 VND at the International Relations Office before 16:30 on May 18, 2023. This fee will only be refunded after students obtain their study visas.
- After receiving the official nominated list from HUFLIT, UCAM will send an email instructing students on how to register. Students must send a screenshot of successful application submission to the International Relations Office before 16:30 on May 22, 2023.
For any inquiries regarding the exchange program, please directly contact the Department of International Relations (email: email@example.com) for assistance.