HUFLIT accepts applications for admission based on the high school transcript evaluation in the fourth roundFrom August 1st to August 22nd, 2023, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) will accept applications for admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam in the fourth round of 2023 for 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system.
HUFLIT announces the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023On July 24, 2023, the Admission Council of HUFLIT announced the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023. This threshold is applicable to 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system, following the admission evaluation process regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. The admission score threshold ranges from 15 to 16 points.
Instructions for candidates to apply for university admission on the portal of the Ministry of Education and Training in 2023
Student exchange program with Ibaraki Christian University – Japan for Fall Semester 2023
To implement the student exchange program with Japanese universities, the Department of External Relations announces the students exchange program for Fall Semester 2023 at Ibaraki Christian University (IC), Japan, as follows:
- Quantity: 1 student
- Exchange period: 1 semester or 2 semesters, starting from the first semester of the 2023-2024 academic year
- Language of instruction: Japanese. Students can refer to the curriculum of their respective faculties on the university’s website to choose suitable courses. The list of courses will be provided by IC upon enrollment.
- Students can find detailed information about the university and the application process at http://tiny.cc/studentexchange_IC_F23 or scan the QR code.
- Currently, students must be in the 3rd year or above (for Japanese Studies majors) or in the 2nd year or above (for all other majors).
- Possess a Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N2 certificate or a confirmation of N2 level from the responsible lecturer.
Application documents: Students need to prepare the following documents in advance:
- Application form: Download the forms from the provided link. Submission deadline: Before 16:30 on April 27, 2023.
- Recommendation Letter: Contact the responsible lecturer or the Head of the Faculty for writing the recommendation letter. Submission deadline: Before 16:30 on April 27, 2023.
- Student Certification: Contact the Department of Student Affairs to obtain an English version.
- Transcript: Contact the Department of Education to obtain an English version.
- A copy of JLPT test score: Have a JLPT N2 certificate or a confirmation of N2 level from the responsible lecturer (specify this in the Introduction Letter). Submission deadline: Before 16:30 on April 27, 2023.
- Health Check Form ratified by home doctor: Undergo a medical examination at a designated hospital to prepare for studying in Japan. Find out and get the medical examination only at hospitals accepted by the Consulate General.
- Financial supporter’s certificate: Download from the provided link.
- Financial supporter’s Bank Balance Certificate: A minimum account balance of 1,100,000 JPY (approximately 195,000,000 VND) must be maintained throughout the application process, at least until the visa is issued.
- Official document of financial supporter’s income for the last three years
- Financial supporter’s Certificate of Employment
- Official document showing relationship between the applying student and his/her financial supporter
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility by Japanese Government: Download and complete the application form from the provided link.
- Passport (copy): Scan the pages containing the information only
- 03 passport size photos or a digital photo (3cm x 4cm): White background, taken within the last 6 months.
Note: All documents must be in Japanese or English. If in Vietnamese, they must be officially translated into Japanese or English.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- Exemption from 100% of tuition fees and registration fees at IC.
- Dormitory fee support for female students.
- Issued an academic transcript upon completing the program.
- Study results abroad will be considered for credit transfer back to HUFLIT if they are equivalent to the courses in the HUFLIT program. The maximum number of credits transferable is 25% of the total credits in the training program (e.g., if the training program consists of 100 credits, the maximum number of credits that can be transferred is 25 credits).
- Students are responsible for covering all expenses incurred during the exchange program at IC.
- Pay the advisory support fee for application review as per HUFLIT’s regulations.
- Pay the corresponding tuition fees for the courses recognized as equivalent before departure.
- Detailed information regarding tuition fees and fees will be sent after the student obtains the visa.
The Department of External Relations kindly requests all faculties to widely disseminate this information so that students who meet the criteria can apply for participation in the program.
Application process as follows:
- The Faculty announces information to students.
- Students who meet the requirements register at the Faculty’s Office.
- The Faculty sends a list of nominations to the Department of External Relations before 16:30 on April 27, 2023 (the list must include names, student ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, passport numbers, and exchange period). If the number of applications exceeds the partner’s requirements, the Department of External Relations will conduct a selection process to choose suitable students and inform the Faculty of the results. Otherwise, the list nominated by the Faculty will be the official list of participants.
- After being informed of their selection by the Faculty, students submit their complete applications to the Department of External Relations before 16:30 on May 10, 2023.
For any inquiries regarding the exchange program, please directly contact the Department of External Relations (email: email@example.com) for assistance.