HUFLIT accepts applications for admission based on the high school transcript evaluation in the fourth roundFrom August 1st to August 22nd, 2023, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) will accept applications for admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam in the fourth round of 2023 for 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system.
HUFLIT announces the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023On July 24, 2023, the Admission Council of HUFLIT announced the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023. This threshold is applicable to 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system, following the admission evaluation process regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. The admission score threshold ranges from 15 to 16 points.
Instructions for candidates to apply for university admission on the portal of the Ministry of Education and Training in 2023
International Relations major – Introduction
The major equips students with in-depth knowledge of international relations and communication.
The distinctive features in training program:
– Students are exposed to specialized English from the first year.
– The program combines theory with practical application.
– Offers a variety of engaging and dynamic field-specific activities.
Specializations in the program:
- Multilateral Diplomacy: Provides in-depth training on culture, economy, politics, foreign policies, contemporary international relations, events, issues, conflicts, and their resolutions.
- International Communication: Focuses on specialized knowledge in international communication and journalism, including writing skills for journalism, planning and organizing international communication projects, television program development, planning for social and community communication projects, building foreign relations and national communication, organizing and management.
Upon graduation, students have opportunities to work in:
– Foreign affairs, communication, organizational development, and public relations departments in domestic and international companies and corporations.
– Government agencies, foreign affairs departments, embassies, and consulates of various countries, international organizations, and non-governmental organizations.
– Companies specializing in event organization, media, television production, editorial boards, television stations, and more.
For more information:
>> Tree diagram