HUFLIT accepts applications for admission based on the high school transcript evaluation in the fourth roundFrom August 1st to August 22nd, 2023, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) will accept applications for admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam in the fourth round of 2023 for 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system.
HUFLIT announces the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023On July 24, 2023, the Admission Council of HUFLIT announced the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023. This threshold is applicable to 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system, following the admission evaluation process regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. The admission score threshold ranges from 15 to 16 points.
Instructions for candidates to apply for university admission on the portal of the Ministry of Education and Training in 2023
Introduction to the Faculty of Business Administration
Established since 2001, after more than 20 years of development, the Faculty of Business Administration has seen both qualitative and quantitative growth. This is evident through the increasing number of students each year, the expansion of specialized training programs, and the quick adaptability of graduates to the practical job market. Since the academic year 2015-2016, the Faculty has offered 02 major programs: International Business and Business Administration.
A. Admissions information: Admission is based on the chosen field of study.
(Marketing/Human Resource Management)
Major code: 7340101
Admission combination code:
Major code: 7340120
Admission combination code:
1/ 1st method: Admission based on national high school graduation exam
2/ 2nd method: Admission based on high school transcript
- Method 2a: GPA of 3 subjects in Grade 11’s 2nd semester and Grade 12’s 1st semester.
- Method 2b: GPA of 3 subjects in Grade 12.
3/ 3rd method: Admission based on HCMC National University Competency Assessment Exam’s result
4/ 4th method: Direct admission examination according to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training
** Majors that use English as the main admission subject exam (multiplied by 2)
The faculty team consists of instructors trained to international standards, who are professional in teaching, dedicated to their profession, passionate about scientific research, friendly with students and colleagues.
C. Training programs
Distinctive features of the training programs:
- Students are exposed to specialized English from their first year, with 100% of the specialized courses taught in English.
- The teaching methodology is practical and applicable to real-world situations.
The foreign language proficiency standard for the major is exceptionally high compared to other training programs: TOEIC 600 (the average proficiency standard for economic majors is TOEIC 350-500). This ensures that students have a strong command of English after graduation.
1/ Business Administration Major: Divided into two specializations
Marketing: Equips students with in-depth knowledge and necessary skills for working in Marketing departments, market research, product development, etc., in companies of varying scales.
- Human Resource Management: Provides students with knowledge and skills related to managing human resources in enterprises and related fields such as law or salary and benefits.
2/ International Business Major: Students are trained in knowledge, skills, and competencies to conduct business in multinational environments of global corporations. They are equipped with fundamental knowledge about international business operations, logistics, import-export, international economic relations, management of multinational and multicultural companies.
Scientific research activities have attracted significant attention from both faculty members and students of the Faculty. Many lecturers have published papers in international journals within their respective fields, and students have achieved high rankings in research competitions at the Faculty, University, and City levels.
E. Career opportunities
1/ Business Administration:
- Marketing Specialist, Marketing Manager
- Human Resource Management Specialist/Consultant/Recruiter
- Customer Relations Specialist
- Media and Operations Management in small to medium-sized enterprises
- Graduates can also gradually take over family businesses or start their own ventures to implement their business ideas and strategies.
2/ International Business:
- Management Trainee in foreign-invested enterprises, multinational companies/corporations
- Specialist in various fields of training: marketing, securities, market research, production management, quality management, logistics
- Working in non-governmental or private organizations at home and abroad, in positions related to international business or import-export in international commercial enterprises, international service banks, and tourism.
The Faculty has established long-term collaborations with various enterprises, including Acecook, Tan Cang – STC Human Resources Development Company. These collaborations create a strong connection between theory and practice in education and also provide direction for students’ career paths after graduation.