1. EXCHANGE PROGRAM
– If you are enrolled at a university which is an exchange partner of HUFLIT, you are eligible to come to HUFLIT as an exchange student for 01 semester or a full year as long as you are an official candidate recommended by your home university. You receive credit towards your home degree and continue to pay your tuition and other fees at your home university.
– No additional HUFLIT tuition fee being charged. Students will be responsible for their own living expenses during their time in Vietnam.
– Learn more about our partner universities here
Not a partner? Not a problem.
– If you are not from a partner university, but wish to come to HUFLIT directly, please have a look at our study abroad option.
2. STUDY ABROAD PROGRAM
– If your institution does not have an exchange agreement with HUFLIT or an exchange place is not available, this is the perfect program for you. Study abroad students can study for one semester or full academic year at HUFLIT and are normally required to pay upfront tuition fees to HUFLIT.
3. STUDY TOUR
– This program provides a wide range of experiences and encourages students from HUFLIT’s partners to apply their skills to the Vietnamese context. The course provides an authentic in-country introduction to Vietnamese business, culture, history and people.
3.1 Duration: 1 week – 2 weeks
– City tour (War Remnants Museum; Independence Palace; Notre Dame Cathedral of Saigon; Saigon Post Office; Ben Thanh Market)
– Cao Dai Holy See (Tay Ninh)
– Cu Chi Tunnel
– Ao dai (Vietnamese traditional Dress) Museum
– Can Gio Mangrove Forest
– Binh Duong provice
– Mekong Delta
– Vung Tau beach
3.3 Culinary Experiences:
– Pho (Beef Noodle)
– Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef Noodle)
– Spring Rolls
– Banh mi (Vietnamese bread)
– Banh xeo (Vietnamese pancake)
– Broken rice
– Condensed milk coffee
3.4 Company tours:
This activity helps students experience the real environment at the enterprise in Vietnam. The program can choose to visit local Vietnames businesses or foreign businesses in Ho Chi Minh City.
– Vietnamese culture overview
– Vietnamese economics
3.6 Program fee:
The cost of Study Tour Program varies based on the length and place of the internship, as well as the program’s components. To obtain a price for the program they are interested in, students are encouraged to contact their university’s international office or Department of External Relations, HUFLIT: email@example.com