1. COURSE SELECTION
1.1 Vietnamese Language and Culture
– This course is for students who would like to study the language and discover the culture of Vietnam.
– This course is available in Korean, Japanese or English.
1.2 Regular Course for International Students
– This course is for students who would like to study regular course as HUFLIT students.
– This course is available in English only.
– List of available courses:
+ International Relations;
+ Public Relations;
+ International Business Administration;
+ English Language;
+ Tourism and Hospitality;
+ Finance and Banking.
2. COURSE SYLLABI
– Please contact the HUFLIT Coordinator (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for further instructions on the course syllabi at HUFLIT.
3. HUFLIT REGULATIONS
– In the event that absence occurs more than 20% of semester duration, the student will be prohibited from taking final examination (score of zero (0) will be recorded).
– On the examination date, the student who is late from 10 minutes onwards for writing tests and 05 minutes onwards for listening tests will not be allowed to enter the test/examination room and the score of zero (0) will be recorded.
– Almost the tests will take place in the middle and at the end of the semester. Re-sitting examination will not be available in any circumstances.
– Your HUFLIT Student ID is required during examination: you must present your current HUFLIT Student ID Card when attending examinations. If you do not have your ID card with you, you will be refused for entry into the examination room and you may fail your course. In this case, you will be directed to the Department of Educational Testing and Quality Assurance to obtain documentation certifying your identification, allowing you to enter the exam room. Extra exam time will not be given to students who do not have a current HUFLIT student ID card readily available. Lateness on the examination date, the above attendance regulation will be applied and the score of zero (0) will be recorded.
Important Note: Due to internal constraints, HUFLIT will not support any early examination request. Students are required to strictly follow the examination schedule, including mid-term and final examination.
– Assignment and class participation: 20-40%
– Mid-term exam: 20-30%
– Final exam: 40-60%
* This is a guideline only. The assessment may vary between different courses.
||9.0<= GPA <=10
||8.5<= GPA <=8.9
||8.0<= GPA <=8.4
||7.0<= GPA <=7.9
||6.0<= GPA <=6.9
||5.5<= GPA <=5.9
||5.0<= GPA <=5.4
||4.0<= GPA <=4.9
||GPA < 4.0
6. OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
– Two copies of the official transcript will be sent directly (by e-mail and post-mail) to the International Office of your home institution within TWO Months after the end of the exchange semester.