HUFLIT accepts applications for admission based on the high school transcript evaluation in the fourth roundFrom August 1st to August 22nd, 2023, Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (HUFLIT) will accept applications for admission based on the results of the high school graduation exam in the fourth round of 2023 for 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system.
HUFLIT announces the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023On July 24, 2023, the Admission Council of HUFLIT announced the guaranteed threshold for admission quality based on the method of evaluating the high school graduation exam results in 2023. This threshold is applicable to 18 undergraduate majors under the regular system, following the admission evaluation process regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training. The admission score threshold ranges from 15 to 16 points.
Instructions for candidates to apply for university admission on the portal of the Ministry of Education and Training in 2023
Faculty of Information Technology – Introduction
As one of the first faculties established at HUFLIT, the Faculty of Information Technology (IT) has asserted its position and reputation in training IT in the country.
I. MAJOR: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The objective of this major is to train proficient IT bachelors with specialized knowledge and the ability to adapt to the rapidly changing labor market in Vietnam and internationally.
The majors offered in this program are:
- Software Engineering: Provides students with knowledge related to software requirements gathering and analysis. Then, they design, develop, and deploy software systems based on the analyzed requirements.
- Cybersecurity: Helps students master knowledge in analyzing requirements, designing, and building computer networks for businesses. They also learn about managing maintenance and ensuring information security for computer network systems of organizations and enterprises.
- Information Systems: Provides students with knowledge related to collecting and analyzing information system requirements. They learn to design, deploy, and manage information systems for businesses.
- Data Science: In addition to knowledge about data collection and analysis, database management systems, students are equipped with highly relevant knowledge in areas such as Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Distinctive features of the training program:
- The training program emphasizes practical applications.
- Close collaboration with businesses in training activities.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Diverse majors that align with practical needs.
Graduates of the IT field can take on the following positions:
- Consultants, network system designers, security experts, information security specialists, etc.
- Data researchers or continue further specialized studies in the field of IT.
- Employees who analyze and design information systems for businesses that require storing large databases, such as banks, e-commerce companies, hotel and restaurant systems, etc.
- Programmers (developers), software testers, business analysts (BA), project managers (PM), etc.
II. MAJOR: E-COMMERCE (Planned):
The E-commerce program will provide learners with comprehensive knowledge of economics, management, and law, as well as in-depth knowledge of information technology. They will have the ability to apply information technology in building business models on the Internet platform, meeting the demand for human resources in the digital economy.
Distinctive features of the training program:
- The E-commerce program focuses on the intersection of information technology and business, enabling graduates to develop research capabilities in online business and build their own online business models.
- HUFLIT emphasizes enterprise internships to provide students with more job opportunities, especially encouraging them to start their own ventures in the field of E-commerce, creating additional value for themselves and society.
E-commerce is a relatively new field, and there is a high demand for labor from businesses.
- E-commerce Management: Managing all online sales channels of the company, including platforms such as websites, apps, and social media. Working with the Marketing department to plan effective sales strategies.
- E-commerce Research Specialist: Supporting the team in working with various sales channels of the company. Collaborating with the team to develop effective sales strategies.
- Digital Specialist
- Lecturer in E-commerce: Working at universities, colleges, and vocational schools.
For more information:
>> Tree diagram